Hello George .
Future Proves Past . β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Platform 2020 -> Dark to Light ✨#wwg1wga#MAGA
#jfkjr#jfkjrLIVES#Platform2020#GeorgeNews . 🦁

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Wife. Mom. Christian. MAGA. Love this movie! Got banned from Twitter, so I’m pretty proud of that!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

what year is this mag? i cant quite read it

In response JamJam 007 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

i used to think in the top right was a disc. looking again its a hole πŸ‘€

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Awwwwwww ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

This would be the greatest story in the history of our country, the stuff of legends and epic poetry.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

This would be the greatest story in the history of our country, the stuff of legends and epic poetry.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

This! It's so full of clues. Obvi ....😁

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Possibly! I know George with intent purposes is also pointing at George Bush Sr / George Bush Jr. ... There are quite few bad Georges out there! Esp George Soros!!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Follower of Christ, Truth Seeker; Jesus lives in me!

I would love to own all of these magazines!! I can't believe I didn't buy them back in the 90's.