Biden and Bidan. Ok one question to my American friends. I'm a German and usually i see most of the time Merkel and our 🤡 Government, but i can see that's not the same Biden now. Why the Americans don't see the difference. They are so brainwashed???

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

😆🙃🤷‍♀️Bidan looks like two different Bidans

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

That's not a "facelift" and those aren't medical gloves.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

The majority of Americans see it! We also wonder why the rest don't as well.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

It's all part of the movie. they're being forced to play parts so as not to freak out the population. Even Jack Dorsey of twatter is forced into his role of banning. Below is kind of long but explains a lot. Especially towards the end.

Proof Trump is doing what he says hes doing, if you needed it
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rd4NGAzurUUO/

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

Their hatred for one man (Trump) keeps them blind to this not being Biden.

6 degrees of Joe Biden🤣🤣🤣
(i'm crackin' myself up)

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

OH NO worries, we see!! We want to know who is behind the mask! We know Bozo was already taken out!!!

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

I wonder seriously how little the American people have been involved with their government, only paying attention to the headlines. Probably only the President, Speaker, and Majority Leader to be honest. If you're not watching the political news it might get by you. Even as VP Biden wasn't in front of the MSM camera because he was in Obama's shadow. Do his former constituents realize it? Plastic surgery doesn't change ears or the size of the head.

The person playing BiDan is the master of disguise and a man of many names. I cant wait until He takes off the mask.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

The noses are diffrent; one is more triangular on the end where the other is rounder. Could his be his brother or is he still living?

It is absolutely the same guy. He had a facelift.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DEMOCRATS DONT SEE IT EVERYONE ELSE DOES

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

DEMS DONT EVEN KNOW BIDEN WAS EXECUTED IN 2019’

(1) Show this thread