Sweden is waking up.

"What is really amazing is how far we as societies are allowing politicians who have no qualifications in medicine to roll out draconian decrees."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Grew up reading Cereal Boxes I guess Cowboy....

#WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING #MSGA #DIGITALSOLDIER #ANONSπŸ™πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™ Been awake since 9/11. Has always thought JFKs death was an inside jobb

sure hope so but its still a cabalexperiment country...and my homeland. God save it!!!!

it's about time the absurdities stop! WE THE PEOPLE!

It's people who believe in the drivel politicians - "talking heads" spew supposedly based on science that are the most to blame. They're believing in the social status, fame & prestige - rather than questioning the actual person's character. There again society has gradually been led downward into devolving - rather than evoving.

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

Fo you see this, king Holcomb of Indiana?

WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

its time for Ameticans to#StandUp and say#HellNo" to the#FaceDiapers!

cant believe how many dumb americans we have here. these people will never wake up

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA