Elon Musk has a new Twitter PFP and bio...
Fork in the Road. Metaphor...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

[NASA]'s "Mars" visit is actually in Earth?

Dodgecoin

In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication

If Musk is that obssessed by money, he will completely miss the mark.

(1) Show this thread

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

hopefully he will choose wisely
👇🏽👇🏽

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

I think it has to do with fiat $$ (USD) vs cryptocurrency. Both are illusionary b/c they aren't actual commodities being exchanged (e.g. gold coins -land- cattle- food etc). At least with cryptocurrency - there is a cap on the total amount available vs. Fed just printing more dollars when they need more money. BUT... when crypto goes up too fast- too high- too quickly- it becomes iinaccesssible to the masses and is equally useless in terms of fixing the econimic system.

Dimensional energetic shift incoming.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

My ears have been ringing all night!!

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

In response Photon 333 to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

Y ellow
F ork

25 6

FEB

In response John Denver to his Publication

31 13 ?

(1) Show this thread

Not sure if I trust him...

Who can combine Punisher & fork together?

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Hes actually been pushing Dogecoin not Bitcoin. It may be about this.

Follows her Curious calling Artist @ heartintuit productions "Where is the closest star?" TheClosestStarIsTheOneWithinYourself

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

“Money is just data that allows us to avoid the inconvenience of barter,” tweeted Musk, a major proponent of digital currencies. “That data, like all data, is subject to latency & error. The system will evolve to that which minimizes both.”

In a following post, Musk added, “that said, BTC & ETH do seem high lol,” in a response to a user who said gold was better than both bitcoin and cash.

Dogecoin to me...a distraction., X marks the spot(XRP, and other X's...reminds me of SpaceX:)... XRP is a bridge between Central banks and the Quantum Financial System.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Just noticed this today in Webster TX.

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Also the picture of what mars used to look like.

Always longed for world peace.

Always longed for world peace.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

what does it mean? 🤦

🤔