Happy Birthday Kurt! Happy to remember you today...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I'm so happy...
cuz today I found my frenz...

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

Hopefully he is alive also.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I deleted the post of in utero album cover. Like someone stated, it made me uncomfortable too so I took it down I just wanted to remind everyone that he knew

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Happy Birthday Kurt! 💞

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

One of "The Greats". He lived with a lot of pain, but he was a beautiful soul! 🙏🏻

I have a feeling he may be back along with some others that we loved and honored that actually did the right thing.
I could be wrong but Its just a feeling.!!!

Mommy of two and wife to my best friend. Blessed and Grateful. #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TruthSeeker ✨❤️🍿

Happy birthday Kurt!❤️✨

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Kurt Knew. 11.11. The Angst of Truth.

one of my favs!! sat on that stool and created awesome music!! 💚💚💚🇱🇷💪✔

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

https://youtu.be/-t5hcB5SFLc
Interesting channeling of Kurt...it doesn't sound like he killed himself to me. Perhaps someone should further investigate Courtney?
Just sayin...

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

like he was her sacrifice!?! I was young but it was still my thought

(1) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

https://youtu.be/-t5hcB5SFLc
Interesting channeling of Kurt...it doesn't sound like he killed himself to me. Perhaps someone should further investigate Courtney?
Just sayin...

Patriot, Father, Anti-Hero, Anon, digital Soldier, Veteran of the Great Meme War, and servant of the One True God.

Hi Fren!

In response Dick _Anon to his Publication

Me or Kurt ... lol

Hi! :)

(1) Show this thread
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

TY! :)

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday Kurt.