Health Canada's letter confirming they have NOT isolated the virus! It does not exist! So what are we testing for? How did they make a vaccine for this? All fake!

Over 15 copies of letters from Health agencies around the WORLD - Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, etc -- all confirming the virus has NOT ever been isolated! Check out the link for copies of all the letters!

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/?s=covid

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I been saying this since April when it all began but got deleted from FB thrown in Twitter jail and all kinds of shit. and when i tried telling anyone..they wont believe me. Tell me i am nuts. Want to know whats making peiople sick. ALSO Viruses are NOT contagious. WE BEEN LIED TO!!!!!!! I posted 2 days ago on my profile here a screen shot from the Whitehouse.gov site BEFORE they removed all of Trumps EOs and statements. HR 6435. AS far as whast making people sick...5G is one..bacterial pneumonia another. 5G absorbs oxygen from the body. WE KNOW the cabal and China have access to cranking that shit up...anytime they want. First you will get a headache. FIRST CLUE. First week in November they cranked it up...then again later in the month. all for one week at a time. It also forms blood clots in the lungs. I beleive baterial pneumonia does too. POMPEO since April 2020 went to countries and compnaies to discuss 5G. Hhhmmm what timing dont you think?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I HAVE TONS of info on all of this. TONS.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I agree! I have been booted many times for sharing the truth! Keep on sharing your info on this site friend - we will prevail!
I have been sensitive to EMF's for many years - it is awful! The provincial govts in Canada have been working with big tech to deploy commercial wifi in all the schools. Wonder why they need portable AED's in schools now? Why are children having heart attacks?

Wuhan was site of military games in Oct 2019 and they activated their 5g. Funny how Wuhan, Milan - Italy and Iran had the first outbreaks -- also were the the first test sites for 5G!

And remember the Princess ship that had the first outbreak off Japan? Diamond Princess. Recently received an upgrade to their new 5G wifi at sea called Medallion Class!

DJT refused 5G anywhere near his home in Florida -- hopefully the white hats get this frequency changed to one that is safe for humans very soon!

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/

(2) Show this thread

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

But yeah no virus has EVER been isolated and purified according to the Koch postulates principle.

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

The laws link no longer exists

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication

I vetted that link out back in May when I first read it. (been booted many times now from Tw*t for sharing info). I am attaching a link for the govt A1 which explains how they apply their criteria. https://www.laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/index.html

Here is a link to see copies of correspondence back and forth about the virus.

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/health-canada-has-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/

Also if check out Christine Massey on Twitter. She has LOTS of links to information about studies and doctors speaking up about this hoax. @ChrisMasseyFOIs

(1) Show this thread