Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I remeber the whole time frame well. DW and Ben Fulford both were all about this Drake guy. His name even popped up last year again. Part of the problem was that one individual was giving too much unprovable info IE DUMBS being blown up, arrests and the UFO stuff when in reality the whole team would never disclose specific information. NO LEAKS.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

why is the date 2012 on the article?

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Thx for this! I never knew if DW was for real or not. VERY interesting indeed...

Where are the mass arrests? 30 days are up.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Wilcock may have his issues (as we all do), but I have to give him credit. He was writing about a lot of this stuff long before many were, and he organized it in a way that made it flow and easy to follow.

I made the mistake of trying to redpill my dad with this series many years ago, hoping some of it would resonate. He just blew it off, the first of many such reactions through the years. They all think I'm nuts.