Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

😉We love you marilyn!

WWG1WGA!! Holding the line, Thank you!

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Thank you for lifting up so many of us, with the banners, with your posts. Really happy to see this today.

Trump Girl • Digital Soldier • Trump•Kennedy 2021 #savethechildren #saveamerica #stopthesteal #trumpisstillmypresident #GodWins

You're an amazing person, love and respect to you.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

You go girl...

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

One of Q's finest Warrior's. Love you ❤🇺🇸❤

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌💖🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌💖🙏

Love you!!!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

❤️❤️❤️

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + Neither have We + WWG1WGA >

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I love this!

I just love you!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Ashley Morse to his Publication

I love you back

(1) Show this thread