Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you really think Trump would allow himself to lose to Biden? The one his friend, JFK Jr called a TRAITOR? If you think that's a possibility, you have slightly underestimated some things. You may need to pull your head out of your ass AND QUICK!!!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Agree.... for those who are unaware but voted for Trump - and are just lying down accepting Byedan as pres. THEY are part of the problem - I have seen many unaware (sleepers) who are NOT PISSED OFF about this - they just accept it.... SAD...

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

ive tried and tried and tried with the sleepers i still know. they are not changing their minds especially since nothing has happened yet. i mean it appears Joe will be inaugurated tomorrow. whats really going on? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it