We remember the second to last Q post 4952. Simply...

Durham.
Q

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€MUST WATCH AND SHAREπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

SJ ROCKS reporting, "Seal Team 6 Field McConnell Dr. Goodvibes & Juan O Savin"

"My name is Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers."

WHY DID THEY WANT EVERYONE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI:

"The only people who understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisoins for this couuntry and for former Navy Seal Ty Woods and his bretheren who perished unnecesarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton and in the large picture this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UKK3zRwPFFdv/

Question who is "Di" 49 and When is the 52nd Day?

Hello AG.. Q

It's time...22 years is a long time fren!πŸ˜‰ We've missed you!😍

I think that boat is definetly is on the water. Full steam ahead!!

while i think it is highly unusual that Durham hasn't been booted by the Biden administration, yet, it's also not a hallmark of any well planned mission for it to hinge on anything that would make it zero-fault tolerant (ie. solely dependent on the actions of one man) and Durham's investigations at this point (as of the last news we had on him) focused only on corruption within the FBI. Unless there is a rapid cascade effect to all the other swamp beasts, I don't see Durham being anything significant at this point. I am open to arguments or proof to the contrary. I would welcome them, in fact.

In response Last Days to his Publication

Didn't he resign

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

In response Last Days to his Publication

Durham is appointed as a special prosecutor and legally can't be removed/replaced/fired

(2) Show this thread