1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WAITING ON MILITARY TO TAKE CONTROL OF NETWORKS & START SHOWING: TRIBUNALS & HANGINGS !!! OF DEEP STATE SCUM BAGS !!! THEN WE WILL NEED MORE POPCORN 👀 👀 👀

I think you are setting youself up for disappointment there. Its just not amercas style to go hanging people on network tv. dont get me wrong I am all for it,executing these evil bastards. just dont think it will be televised.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I am of the belief that there has to be some show of accountability. This would be to show that the laws that have been passed have teeth .Too long many have flouted the law and have been rewarded . These sceens would show it stops now and will say this is what happens when you commit these crimes. I do not believe that we have the right to take a life however if it were possible to work out how many lives these people have taken through the centuries how many would there be. I believe that the guilty have forfeted there life.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I REALLY THINK WE WILL SEE MANY ( NOT ALL ) BUT MANY !!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

that would be grand spectacle for sure. one can only hope🐸🐸☠️☠️

(1) Show this thread