Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

BUZZ ALDRIN ADMITS TO AN 8-YEAR-OLD GIRL THAT NASA NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

[at 7:10]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4UP6nRMuGs

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thankyou for that❤️

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

THIS DOES INDEED HAPPEN!

🚀🚀🚀

There is nothing unusual about the speed of space travel mentioned here. This is standard fare ever since the Viking probes.

You see in space this is easy. There is no friction.

So if you accelerate, you just go faster and faster. Got a very long way to go, like Mars? You better go damn fast, so that is what they do. Breaking at the destination just means thrusting in the opposite direction. They don't even need thrust in the middle once they reach a nice speed, but course corrections and adjustments are still needed.

more distractions when are they gonna realize we dont believe a dam thing they tell us anymore. WE ARE AWAKE GIVE IT UP DEEP STATE. !!!!🐸☠️

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

How did Scavino put it.....unbelievable!!!???

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I came across this yesterday, this guy found "MARS" up in Greenland!

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

FFFS !!! They should know by now the truthers are gonna pull everything they do apart

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Haha, I swear you have to question EVERYTHING these days. Do you have the source link to this? Did a quick serch on YT but couldnt find it.

(2) Show this thread

Did you see the Greenland video? Not only does the terrain look like "Mars", but they put a red filter and it is identical. Oh, and there were NASA vehicles and several Rovers and film equipment. I saw that this morning.

In response Stacey Hall to his Publication

Yeh ive seen it .. its pathetic at this point

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I don't believe a thing these days.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response anon anon to her Publication

We are going to have such trust issues thst when the truth comes out we won't believe it.

(1) Show this thread