Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸŒŽ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

God bless you and the Q team for all you have done to save our children..... Mr. President, Sir. I pray for all of you and your safteyπŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŽ

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

Hmmmmm.....what if crimes against humanity have been, and are going on, right under our noses?

White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, May 8 2020: "If the top leadership of the FBI can target a 3-star general [and the President of the United States]..., make no mistake - they can target YOU!"

George Papadopoulos, Apr 20, 2020:
"Brennan: 'We put together a Fusion Center at CIA that brought NSA and FBI officers together with CIA to make sure that those proverbial dots would be connected.' CIA involved in targeting me and other Americans....Big problem!"

All 10 living former Secretaries of Defense (Daily Mirror, Jan 4 2021) and, Republican ex-intelligence officials, launch high-profile campaign against President Trump (IntelNews, Aug 21, 2020 )

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

100 percent agree

When do we get our President back? Is he even coming back, or are we all getting played here, and will stretch this out to 2024?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

YES.

Human slave trading, as old as the hills, as evil as the devil.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Well, I'm still locked out of Gab for the time being. Thinking of joining Telegram but unsure. Is it a safe platform?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We will ALL have to work together eventually.
JR will unite us once everyone knows the truth.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THANK GOD FOR OUR PRESIDENT'S COURAGE
...on [their] trail since at least 2012

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

hell yes im 100 percent with u mr president

(1) Show this thread

Which is why we have to stop Biden from sabotaging everything we have worked for by his opening the border which promotes child sex trafficking and Human abuses and modern day slavery. By Biden further segregating the races, pitting them against each other with white privilege training and racial desparities, asking for reparations for people of color while demonizing and unfairly targeting white people. It goes on and on but, boils down to the same destruction of America by foreign entities for his personal profit and gain. Heaven Help us.