1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS IDIOT IS LIKE GRETA: HE IS EVERYWHERE, 9/11 BOSTON, SANDY HOAX, WACO, PEARL HARBOR, SURE HIS DAD ISNT A SPOOK ? & NOT FBI ?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

It sure gets deeper and deeper.

In response Every Time to her Publication

OH I COULD SAY MUCH MORE 🤫🤫🤫

Well, whatcha waitin for? Or is it a straegy to tell a little at a time? I'm happy to learn more.,

OK GIVE ME A SUBJECT

Someone suggested that I look into incest among the elites, royality, big (mega) business, politicians, etc. I tried, but found ancient history, for the most part. Hapsburg Dynasty was pathetic and I only found one Hollywood example Mackenzie Phillips and her father. That's not enough.

ELITES INNER BREED LIKE RABBITS PROMOTE EACH OTHER, BLOODLINE MEANS EVERYTHING TO THEM
HILLARY & BILL ( FAMILY ) ROCKAFELLER TIE
ALOT OF THESE ELITE FOLKS HAVE SCRUBBED INTERNET INFO !

Wayback machine has internet info that has been scrubbed

WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT ?

http://web.archive.org/ This is an internet archive. It's a little difficult to navigate, but supposedly everything that has ever been on the internet is there. Do a search, the options will come up and then you have to click on the dates to see what info is there. It can be tedious but usually worth it.

THANKS BIG’S

I'm not that well, in fact, I had forgotten about wayback. It's something that dig soldiers can use to dig. I'm glad I remembered it!

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it