I got logged out of my Gab acc and cant get back in,..
Am i tge only one having this problem?
Thank youπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Twit: Sweet Caroline. "Wondering" what I said to twerk Twit off. Love DJT & FLOTUS. 1949 model, still running. Love God, USA & MA

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I think GAB had a problem yesterday. I couldn't log on either.

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

nope is doing me the same way

Can't get into mine either - since last night. I think I'll just stay here and not roam to any other sites.

Only followers of this user (@Sosaskunk) can see their posts

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

I got knocked off yesterday, I did not log out myself. Didnt come back til today.

GAB would not open in Duck Duck Go. I have had glitches with my IPhone all week as well.

In response Christine Hamel to her Publication

Not sure about iphones but I use Brave browser on mobile and Dissenter, Gab's browser on PC. They work great!

(1) Show this thread

i never could get in !!!

your not the only one, i just emailed them about my account

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Same here was logged out but able to log back in.

I was just able to login. I didn't notice any Cloudflare delay, which was kind of weird.

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President β™₯️🐸 KAG

I was logged out, but able to log back in. From the posts I saw, they did it to dump Bots

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication

thank you Tracy 😊
just can remember my password and gab doesn’t sent me the reset emailπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread