From GEORGENEWS on Telegram:

"365 Days ago, on the 21st at exactly 9:44:54 PM EST, an exhausted man comes home after a long and busy, 4-day trip to California, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado. Working for free for our nation.

Because he was called.

The world once again asks for ordinary men, to do extraordinary things.

We serve at the pleasure of the President. Always."

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

He seems alone, but not, he is not alone, millions we are with him

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Please bring him back now!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I miss that man so much!

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

AMEN

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

God Bless our President Trump and all those who are Freedom Fighters for our Republic.

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ANYTHING MR PRESIDENT SIR!

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

Our President 45 (now 19) & 1st Lady & faithful family has given tirelessly, bringing FAITH back to so many weary souls. We're ready & full of HOPE again!
Hands to work and hearts to God.

I'm a god loving patriot in England that has been blessed with finding truth and other patriots that love President Trump Love is the key

This post gave me goose bumps .... Love this man so much and i'm humbled to be here and be part of the awakening ...god bless

Something exciting happening on the 21st at exactly 9:44:54 pm EST?

Nice shot!

thw time backwards take you to 4544
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 06/30/2020 00:09:31 ID: cee948
Archive Bread/Post Links: 9795086 / 9795415
Direct Link: 9795415
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. – Thomas Paine
Q

I'm a god loving patriot in England that has been blessed with finding truth and other patriots that love President Trump Love is the key

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Beautiful and wise words

#WWG1WGA #TheGreatAwakening. Truth Has No Agenda. Mama Bear. Q Soldier. Save Our Children.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

thank you! i knew there was clearly a Q decode timestamp in that George post. thanks for digging. 🙏

(2) Show this thread

This man makes me want to be better and do better. I Thank God for his example and sacrifice for our country and our world.

"It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. ”― Thomas Sowell

Direct link to Q POST 2144 aka 9:44 timestamp by george news

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

🙏 🙏 🙏 it's been said that he's ArchAngel Uriel ✨

I love and respect this wonderful man God Hand selected for America. May God Continue to be His STRENGTH WISDOM UNDERSTANDING AND LEADING GUIDE In this Spiritual Warfare for our Nation. In Jesus Name. May His Fierce Gaurdian Angels keep and Protect with Sword and Flame and keep driving back the enemy to retreating postures. Blessings to Him.DJT 45th President

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

God bless our Potus!!!