Humanity is judged by how you treat the weakest of society. God be with us all. #WWG1WGA

I'm looking to purchase a hard copy of Juan's book, Kid By the Side of the Road. Can anyone offer a credible website to order this off of? TIA and God bless!#wwg1wga

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Sandy Beach to her Publication

The only site you can purchase it from is in San Francisco, CA www.Gumroad.com

Do you by chance know if Gumroad.com is legit? There are a few reviews saying they have not received the book and they can't open the ebook.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dream in this post can reply

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

It's legit, I purchased the e book right when it came out as well as ordered the print editions. I had to have a username & password to get the download. But Juan has been having trouble with shipping (censorship) issues. It took me a bit to download the ebook pdf, but I did figure it out, I'm not technically savvy either. I don't listen to reviews, they too are run by the cabal. Hope this helps a little. Can't buy the book anywhere else.

I ordered the book on Oct 30th and never received it. I have written many emails and haven't received a response.

Humanity is judged by how you treat the weakest of society. God be with us all. #WWG1WGA

In response Wendy Jones to his Publication

I am so sorry to hear this Wendy! Was it off of gumroad.com by chance? I am not sure where all these people are getting their copies because I have only found two sites when searching online, the other site is goodreads.com.

(1) Show this thread