That shower, yall....was MAGICAL.
2021 has taught me some pretty important lessons so far. I will never take for granted running water...having a fireplace to keep warm...
We never worry about that down here. Winter is usually scatty and mild..and shorts can be worn through most of them. This past week was NUTS. The way it happened and why...truly makes me angry. They didnt have to cause damage to peoples homes and cost them thousands of dollars they already didn't have.
I hope something is done about it. People were burning their own furniture to keep warm...and that should never have happened. And this is for service we all religiously pay for cuz they will cut you off if you don't. The more I think on this, the more it feels like crimes against humanity and someone is responsible, and needs to be held as such.
That being said, Texas is one resilient place that I am honored to call my home. The people here all come together when it matters most, and they can't keep us down!!!

Only people mentioned by @JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

God is my beloved Creator, Jesus my beloved Savior, the Holy Spirit my beloved Guide. Trump is still my president.

In response Just Jana to her Publication

I'm not going to be able to take my magical shower until at least Monday. I'm glad I live in a trailer by myself, I would have probably killed anybody living here with my extra manly scent. This never should have happened, and I have a feeling it won't happen again. Thank you to all who have been praying for us down here, and God Bless Texas.

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Truthseeker 1974 to his Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread