I have a teen daughter. She's taught me more about the school system since my days in it than I ever considered. She figured out in 5th-6th grade they want you to memorize and spit it out on tests. She taught me that it seems no one cares, takes people's differences into consideration, etc; which made me realize and I learned elsewhere that the system is that of wrote memorizing, a "Human Resources" system, full of B.S. about performing and getting "the best paying job," and not about teaching anything of value. Kids are left on their own as preteens/teens, with little to no assistance for the drastic changes they are going through. I can support my daughter through this, but how many do not know how? They have become miserable trying to grow up instead of feeling supported through a very difficult time. It's easier when they are younger, but this older age group needs a LOT more support. Let's revolutionize THIS too. Love to all youth and parents.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it