National Guard⤵️
Oath Taken ✅
Deputized ✅
(Totally normal inauguration prep stuff 😉)

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Salute! Let's do this guys!

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

And what oath did they take? the one that adheres to 'The Constitution For The United States' (1776), or 'the constitution OF the united states' (DC Version).. One gotta wonder. 🤨

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN, PROTECT OUR MEN , who took an oath to protect this country going forth. Keep your HANDover them and guide them in YESHUAS NAME,

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

Aren't they already under oath?

God bless them all and keep them safe!

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Now they're trying to send them home if any soldier posted in support of Trump😡😡

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

No magazines. Interesting.

GREAT MOVIE AND GREAT MOVE...

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

this just gave me :::chickenskin::::