#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
This young man has a point.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you this is brilliant.

What is really blinding so many smart people from seeing the truth in this moment?

I have tried Reason, Logic, Facts, Evience ... still dismissed or superficially explained away. Did they get a "trust the system above all else" vaccine that we missed?
Serious question.

You were probably never so deep in the system, that you could not see. Many are. Breaking the hold the system has over people takes time and patience. And love, even tough love. ❤

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IronEagle in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Iron Eagle to his Publication

I was a propagandist 'elite'. Surrounded, but asleep. I had my spidey sense just did not know why I instinctively avoided certain people, groups and situations. Something / Everything, just really felt wrong. Eventually had to completely disassemble my former life, my "fall from grace" as it's been referred to.
Loosing everything is a gift. Perhaps that has something to do with it. I have nothing left to loose in that old world and everything to gain in this new one. Is that a clue to why so many cling to their percieved reality?

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response Just Amom to her Publication

That's a big part of it yes. Fear. Also many people have never known anything different. They don't realize they have a choice.

(1) Show this thread