Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

bombshell in 2014,, Now we need to figure out how to make everyone aware.. Us really woke ones have known forever.. Joey Bag O Donuts cant seem to bother himself with the shit that is killing him.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response We Go All to his Publication

Yes, that is the trick, how to wake these sleeping sheep. Anyone I give this info to or ask to watch videos ignore the evidence as fakes. It's very frustrating, but I am not wasting my time any longer on people who refuse to see

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

This is not a surprise...👍😉🤔

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

For some it is

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Weather Control Advocated in 1959 Walt Disney Educational Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n46Uhnkr1Lk

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

imagine that and they just let 100k's homes burn down last year in CA

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

Yes, they are sick with no conscience. If they can kill and eat babies and children, HAARP is child's play to them

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

You can't be surprised. There is no way the entire United States will have snow or inclement weather and Florida would be 81°. there's your sign! I believe it was the white hats cooling the earth as they had to dispense with the DUMBS. Florida was just a big FU to the Cabal. My opinion,not fact

In response Having Fits to her Publication

TODAY IN PA 58 degress and sunny

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I agree with your assessment..👍🤔🤔

(2) Show this thread

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Haarp Portal.

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

Love that, do you have a source for it? A link to video or something?

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

waoooh 🙄

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yepper.

I've been on the receiving end of HAARP before, in Uruguay, 2012, when the country was being "punished" for legalizing cannabis.

The words, "polar vortex" got me started laughing! I KNEW what was up.

BTW - those storms with 300 tornadoes in one night? Those aren't natural, either.

Remember the ridicule heaped on Trump after he suggested nuking the hurricane?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication

have you seen this? Weather Control Advocated in 1959 Walt Disney Educational Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n46Uhnkr1Lk

(1) Show this thread