Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

He put his family at risk for us. Justice is coming ⚖#NCSWIC⚖
#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#thestormisuponus#MAGA#trusttheplan#SaveTheChildren

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

These are all photoshopped tshirts🤦‍♀️
The originals are easily found🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and look how many people DON'T research🤣😤😭😭

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

My post didnt say anything about the shirts just that Trump put his family at risk for us.

Did you even read the post? So many dont even read the posts.

It wasnt about the shirts but thanks for the info. If you have some research please share. Thats what we are supposed to do.

I really hope you realize that your response was that of CNN or any MSM for that matter.
I appologize, I was unaware people on here would use such tactics.
1. posting a pic that has ZERO to do with the subject but having arrows all over the picture for people to zone in on that....even though it had NOTHING at all to do with what you were posting. Classic MSM maneuver👌

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Skylers Mom, click on at the bottom under it