Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

"All lies will be revealed" is this really ever going to happen? OR, is this phrase being thrown around to keep people engaged? I am really starting to wonder, this movie feels like it may never end and we may not live long enough to see the credits roll, especially if we keep holding the line to wake more people up, that could take decades. Perhaps I am just overly frustrated that crumbs and speculations of dates and things 'happeing' will come to light and then crickets. I thought something magical might have happened yesterday - nope, now it's next week. If I had a dollar (which is worthless) for every time I hear tommorrow, Friday, next week.....

people are never going to believe UNLESS all lies are revealed. The MSM support of lies is huge in keeping people divided. The fact that they keep broadcasting lies daily is a huge defeat to truth.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllWell in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response All Well to his Publication

Yep, and counter productive to those of us awake trying to wake others. The sheep love the MSM, to them MSM is GOD. MSM has to be taken down, EBS and whomever is the 'choosen' one to reveal gets to it.