Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

❀️Beautifully said . WWG1WGA

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Chilzzz! Speaks for so many of us!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wgaww

Love Our President Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈ Love Our Countyβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

very well saidπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

sums it up beautifully.

It’s not over till the good guys win

😭My face is leaking. I have never felt so proud to be an American. I love ALL of you

Aussie mum πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Patriot. Truth seeker πŸ”­ and Digital Warrior who loves #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and #MAGA. #WWG1WGA

I think this sums things up for many of us πŸ’–

this is a great video...PLEASE WATCH

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Truth

This says it all, open your eyes and see! no one can tell you, you have to look, research, and see it all for yourself. Its all there! God Bless Us All! In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»#wwg1wga

May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace. MAGA- American Deplorable

WOW! Just Wow! I want more

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

So wonderfully and clearly put. I am proud to know so many true Patriots who love this Country and understand what the real battle is. I voted for the first time ever in 2016 as I didn't pay attention to politics until I started learning about the corrupt Obama and HRC. I just didn't realize how embedded the evil and corruption was. Thank you for being one of the most impactful voices who's helped open the eyes of so many.

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

Wow!!! this is awesome & i'm proud to be part of this
#wwg1wga

Mom, Healer/Herbalist, Small Business Owner, Truth Seeker Always, WWG1WGA!! President Trump is the ONLY President!

Wonderful testimonial!! Explains so clearly how I feel. Thank you so much for sharing! #wwg1wga#istandwithtrump

This is awesome! I did vote for Trump and new he was the man to bring change, at that time I had NO clue about the corruption and evil. Now, I am so determined to help however I can support him and all Patriots! God Bless you and your work!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrumpπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Š

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this this is what i need to share with my new warriors who are just starting to smell the coffee thanks wonderfully done

WWGOWGA

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

phenomenal! Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life with his words!
except for the part about I told you so!!
🀭 So wanna do that ..πŸ˜‚

This is me 100%!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow... This is one of the best videos/testimonials I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing! Do you have a link that we could share with friends who are not on here? If not, it's okay. But this is truly great!!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

To share a link to outside sources, click the down arrow to the right of the poster's name and click share.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

These buttons also have a share option. 😊

(3) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

This is great. Thank you for sharing. Pray that many see the truth. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ .

Family is Everything❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod Bless Our MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This is perfect.πŸ™

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

beautifully said! powerful message!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana this you are just full of awesomeness! Love you
We have to be here for the ones that have to swallow the red pill so quickly. They wont have the time we had to research and gieve over it. They too were tricked and manipulated maybe worst than us as they were more easily fooled for longer. Or maybe, millions of them simply are not on social media at all so they have no clue what so ever. Tolerance, forgiveness, because LOVE really is the KEYSTONE to all of this.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ™

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ€™

well said!

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

Love it..How I feel EXACTLY...WWG1WGA

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

What a Great msg#truth

Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

I know this story because it is my story along with so many others. Keep searching, keep telling, stand strong and never surrender my fellow anon patriots!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

this is awesome!!