Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

Good Lord, I thought this was a joke at first. It's very real. She looks like a homeless clown. 🀑

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

Glad to see you're fact-checking. I can't guarantee all that I post is true, but it is in my opinion. I welcome criticism and humbly accept corrections, unlike the unhinged left.

Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I was really just looking at her fashion ensembles. She's quite creative for a homeless clown.

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

😁LOL!

(1) Show this thread