If News leaked soon This OSAS PREACHER was a Pedo, Would it hurt your faith ? OSAS , Fire Down Below !! ( SEAGAL )

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No it wouldn't. My faith is in Christ God. Never will my faith be in any man. All men have wicked hearts.

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

Well if youre putting faith in preachers rather than God it might. Preachers have been dirty sinners forever.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

PREACH IT SISTER πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No, but I had heard he was very tight with CeyeA so nothing surprises me anymore. Everyone stay close to Jesus on your own and read your Bible. Be guided by the Holy Spirit.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

MAKE SURE ITS NOT : A..... Non Intelligence Version πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

GOD'S WORD TRUMP THE USA AND Q, PATRIOT. SAN DIEGO CA BA ART/SCIENCE SDSU. OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEEN THE WORLD. YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL CARE.

Barrett says he raped her. Nixon offered her up to him. I have always believed that woman. He is just a man like any other sinful man. Just a man.

In response Red Reckoning to his Publication

YES JUST A MAN BUT HIS OSAS WONT KEEP HIM OUT OF HELL !!! ( CANT LIVE LIKE CLINTON ) & MAKE IT TO HEAVEN πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG WASNT PRESIDENT TRUMP THE ONLY POTUS TO NOT HAVE HIM @ THE WHITEHOUSE ??

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

anyone (anyone) ANYONE who
1. comes out of "no-where" ... Ie: Palatka florida
2. grabs the " attention" of a major tv network owner
3. rises to unbelivable levels in PUBLIC, litterally un-restricted, accepted, un retaliated, favorably promoted to the masses...by the mainstream...
has my undivided attention.
it's a sign of man's ways.... God doesnt seem to work like that

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

MANY HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY BY HIM INTO A FALSE SALVATION

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

Oh, shit the bed! I guess nothing hurts my faith at this point.
Because God is, was, and always will be. The King of Kings. ❀️

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

KING of KINGS !!!!

(1) Show this thread