Nana thanks Morgan is Free:

The cure for this is to nebulize colloidal silver.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i keep that stuff on hand like i do pure water.

🤬🖕🤬Facebook really bugs me I just got 30 days of blocking for posting this post, putting other people's lives in danger! If they censor it's the truth, let them kill us with their shitty masks!
So I'm going to share it everywhere on messenger!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

When I feel anything coming on I take a teaspoon of it and then feel better. Coconut oil is also an antimicrobial as is Oregano.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

😘😇Thx for sharing

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Just be careful with Oil of Oregano. You must dilute it or it will BURN LIKE HECK! You can buy it in capsules.

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

thx

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

🤠Yup- Been using it for years, even for pets!!! The royalty ate on silver plates, drank from silver goblets and so on, they lived healthier lives than the common folks. The pioniers put a silver dollar in their bottle of milk to keep bacteria from forming. We even use it for our ducks and fish. Highly reccomend this folks. Great post!!!

(2) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

colloidal silver- put droplets underneath your tongue. Homeopathic meds are done this way too. It gets into your system quicker. 💞

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

As a Respiratory Therapist, silver is not something I would inhale.