[Epstein] pal, [Bill Gates], has taken the liberty of dimming our sun, (for [global warming] of course), and has described vaccines as his greatest return on investment at 20:1. JFK Jr sniffed out [Gate's] "final solution" for us in the 90's. Here [The Economist] lobs [Bill] some soft balls.
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjt9EoWhcg

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Gates' behavior and thought processes appear to be manifestations of sociopathy and probably psychopathy. All megalomaniacs seem to live on the street called "narcissism" which intersects all roads. Keeping calling them out for what they really are, the enemies of humanity.

And it was right in front of our eyes, once again.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I want to never see another chemtrail!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We owe JFK and JR more than we can ever repay

I don't know why these things still astonish me when new "old" info comes out but they do. Would love to see entire article to show my family if avaliable. ThanQ!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Amazing the love of this precious man and family to devote their lives to waking us up. I'll never be able to express my gratitude- unfathomable ❤️

Red Pilled for years and didn't know it. Now I understand what was going on..

Annestry com. claims the Gates were killed back in 07-09 (?). Why are we putting up with a couple of fakes?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Grash Sopper to her Publication

My best guess is optics.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

What was in all that weather-modified snow in Texas? PM-2.5, a lung cancer-causing element, according to one weather watcher who measured levels of it.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I've seen those accounts. They are disturbing but short-lived.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

This STILL amazes me to this day! Would love to have a copy of that issue on hand....unbelievable!🤬

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

Where can we see the whole article? Bill Gates would love to get rid of 90% of us.

In response Janie DuVall to his Publication

I would like to see the archived articles myself. Have not located digital source of articles yet.

(1) Show this thread