The name that caused my first suspension on twitter and even drove them to scrubbed my tweet from Trump’s main twitter page that sunday 09/20/2020
The sum of all fears (You finding out the truth)

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

LOL, NOT!

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

Thru out the world, the truth is being unveiled! It's about time!!

The corruption needs to end about all things past and present, all needs to be exposed! Stand up Patriots and share ...

FREE ELECTRICITY

"Tesla did not dedicate himself to his work for the money or fame.
He had a heart to serve others. He did not care about recognition or an inflated bank account, which made it easy for greedy men like Edison and Westinghouse to prey upon his generosity and take advantage of him.

Nikola Tesla strove to bring the world 'free electricity'

Click on the article below to get insight about the Trump Tesla connection which will make free electricity a reality once President Trump resumes the Presidency.

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/trump-tesla-wireless-connection

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Pindar IS this who P is? I hope I never have to see them.

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response arba happihr to her Publication

P4y$€ur

(1) Show this thread

My guess would be P=Pope

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Kelly Lasala to her Publication

P4y$€ur

(1) Show this thread

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

P = Pacer Family. They were of the 13 bloodlines. The top of the pyramid. MEL K and Charlie Ward just had a real good breakdown on it. Believe it was the 2/15/2021 video. I have to go do my homework still on it but Mel's dig was deep

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

Pacer family .. Humm

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Pope knows he is going to be having a bad May