Only people mentioned by @lightbeing in this post can reply

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

In response Light Being to her Publication

The universe is also responding to the collective consciousness which is trashed right now. Its important to keep praying, meditating and holding the light.

Sowing seeds of light and love

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

.karma is a CABAL TERM
BRAINWASHING
ALL BULLSHIT
THEY MADE UP THE DAMN INFINITY SYMBOLISM

In response FREEDOM 2021 to his Publication

if so that being true, then why cant you take that and turn it into a positive symbol? Why can't that represent infinity and love? Invert the universe.

(1) Show this thread

So what you're saying is that all the kids dying of cancer are at fault for their own suffering?

What happened to#SaveTheChildren?

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

negative energy will bring you a negative response...

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Also me. Please accept my apologies for the cursing

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Forgiving may mean to cease giving power to the (fill in the blank) that caused the issue in the first place. It doesn't mean forget, ignore, or move on. Accountabilityis still intact. Still painful and difficult. What think?

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This is important because a lot of people really don't understand how it works
I studied these things for years & was frustrated by things that seemed to come in cycles & I couldn't shake. Then I finally started to get it & am still in the process of relearning how universal law works

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

Truth.❤️🌟