I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Yeah๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ#1-There's no way he'd be conscious. And where are they taking him..Nobody in their right mind is gonna be like, "Grab that wheelchair, lets put him there and wheel him somewhere"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚None of those other 3 people have blood on their clothes, that'd be a spurting mess ..And he would have bled out in 45 seconds , tops. This is a joke

I TELL YA WHAT ON A SITE CALLED THEYNC.COM IVE SEEN PEOPLE CUT IN HALF BY TRAINS TALKING FOR 45 MINS..ALL 4 LIMBS SEVERED IN CAR ACCIDENT TALKING TO CAMERA.. NOT A FEW TIMES BUT HEAPS.THE HUMAN BODY AND ADRENALINE ARE AMAZING. DONT GO TO THE SITE UNLESS YOU GOT STRONG STOMACH AND GOOD ANTIVIRUS..IT IS THE REAL NEWS ON HOW HUMANS ACT IN SOME CASES..DARK,VIOLENT, MURDEROUS .NOT FOR SQUEEMISH..

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OziPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ozi Patriot, click on at the bottom under it