Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

We need less posts of "speculations", and more straight dialog between each other. Since this Magamovement, most of those "in the know" seem to never see my posts or respond. On Twitter I was shadowbanned, but here, that doesn't happen so.... what is it? Do I need to change my picture and fake name etc, add some spice to my profile???

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Anna Summers to her Publication

On Twitter we were "grouped" on one platform, since the purge anons are scattered everywhere, I have the same problem... I'm on gab, telegram, anonup and parler but it's not like before... I'm not saying much lately, just read a lot... I'll follow you but only have 16 followers here... Not exactly a "big" account... 😇

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

I'm not exactly a big account either but every little bit helps.

Compared to me, you're a huge account... 😎 I've followed you back... 🙏

In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it