Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

and then to top it all off the ruling class are satanic worshipping cannibals. what are the odds of this. this is where we let God sort it all out.

This makes me SICK!!! I suffer with depression and autoimmune disease. Trying my hardest to stay off the nasty depression meds!! Its hard but Im not ever going back on them!!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

Search "food grade diatomaceous earth gor autoimmune" -- simple detox. Search "testimonials food grade diatomaceous earth" also -- some ppl report lyme disease gone and MS symptoms lessened.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

What can helpless people do??? They arrest you for not wearing a diaper for an illness with a 99.89% recovery, close businesses, arrest people, fine them with huge sums of money that they don't even earn in a year's work... The governments became tyrannycal, despotic, nazzi and dictatorial!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Pray

(1) Show this thread