Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Greatest military operation? I'll believe it when it actually happens. For now, they are just catch phrases or even psyops

I think you maybe over thinking this. This picture is someones interpretation not everything means something. As for VK my gut says he's a gooden

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

wah wah wah... Pull up your Panties whiners... God Won... Chess... not Checkers and GODSPEED. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

satanic infiltration can happen among
"Anons".

I haven't look into those

but,

I know that
Q is Source,
Source is God.

Q are Qur God sent souls
with intention to save
humanity and Qur universe.

Only three peQple are
non-military knQw
the whole Q plan.

I know whQ they are.

Do you feel their LQVE?
🌎☯️◯=♾
☺️💞🦁💖💖💖🙏✨

Hint : JFK & John G. Trump e.t.c.
👣🦁💖💖💖

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

I saw a photo within the last 24 hours on another platform...I followed the links because I was shocked at the person who had posted it. It was an odd pic, so it caught my attention. I followed links and I found a connection that had satanic connotations. I hope that person grabbed that photo by mistake, because they have a lot of followers. I almost pulled the plug on being here at all.

(1) Show this thread