Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ GOD WINS!

I love our President and the military! ๐Ÿ™ for their safety!

Who Turned 7 (Seven) This Date....

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

Truth Storm, that's what!

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

skip to the 1:45 minute mark
also, included are the people that are expecting on taking control of our infrastructure here in Texas. What say you?
Any takers?

https://youtu.be/pGl2bps3OIk

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

Been waiting a while, just sayin

โ€œThe only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasnโ€™t Henry Porter.โ€

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
#Biblical
#HoldTheLinePatriots

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

When I watch = C H I L L S ! ! !
Can't wait.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

๐Ÿ˜† I love the reporters being so clueless! [They] are fooked!

After he says the word "represents" does...he draw a Q?

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

riverdance.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all Godโ€™s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Bring it! God Bless the peeps๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I believe and trust in God, in President Trump, and in you, Ezra, and your amazing Q Team! Thank you for uplifting us and sharing what you can without compromising the operatioon. Thank you for staying up late every night for us and being patient even when you hear impatient comments. As long as this has been planned, the enormity of the operation, the love you all must have for us and our world, it is staggering! I hope you are able to rest well! God bless you! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Good question, the only storms we've seen is HAARP storms.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

still me sometimes. more than i care to admitโ˜‘๏ธ

(3) Show this thread

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

I see a BIG LEAGUE shi[R]t Storm of GENOCIDE via C0Aids Vackzine and Weather Modification Warfare! So, I wonder if Jesus and God think this policy is going to MAGA and keep it that way?