Donald Trump in gematria comes up promises kept and a storm is coming.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Ha.. I ran dematria on him a few weeks ago and got the same πŸ˜‰

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Let's do this shit!

Wait until people see what one of the things TBIYTC is....
I have no idea when what I am saying will happen....but way fun!
I traveled on route 8 to exit 17 this past week and took the 405....smh haha

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

πŸ‘πŸ™πŸŽΆ

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

So you are implying the storm has not arrived yet?

Patriot Female USA Digital Soldier WWG1WGA Great Awakening is Here

Tom Numbers is Expert is this.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Chris WWG1WGA to her Publication

He's good, is he on here?
He needs to do more statements vs individual words... :)

(2) Show this thread