Only people mentioned by @Jofo_Slovakia_Q in this post can reply

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Jofo Jofo to his Publication

Fakebook just hit me for another 30 days for this post Lmao"

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

AND if you die, you will be classified as death due to Covid 19 complications!! They got you!!!

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

SO you are aware, Reposting this on FB will get you BANNED for 30 DAYS!

#Q #WWG1WGA #TRUMP #Golden age #Light #Great awakening #Anons

I had same problem with another pictures and articles. FB censored me. This month I definitedly deleted FB account.

(1) Show this thread

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGA🐸🙏❤️🇱🇷🌎

Being a Nurse I tried to tell this to ppl long ago......no one would listen. I almost died d/t a mask. I was a triage Nurse and did not consent to flu shots. I had to wear a mask, that was my punishment in the cabal medicine system. So I ended up with a total right lung PNA, which almost got me intubated. I was able to yell out BIPAP and refused intubation. That was the day I thought i was going to die. That was the second time i had a PNA D/T a mask. I was in the med. field 44 yrs. Was in many different fields. learned as much as i could. At this point, unless things change I dont know if i will ever go back. I took dam good care of my Patients too. Raised by old school. Its so sad. All those years of hard work. work i used to enjoy. It was my whole life. I wish those med beds would come out. I would love to help with that. I love taking care of ppl.