Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

yeeeeaaahhh ... [can confirm]

wont let me posts the introverts unite pic... extroverts talk nonstop. that doesnt require intelligence.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Completen and accurate to the core......much love angel feathers.....

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

All of this is accurate. I really like Myth#10. People think that we can/should "fix" ourselves, that we might not be "weirdos" if we succeed. But our brains work differently. Some of us can focus our intellect on mimicry of Extroverts to an extent that we are camouflaged among them, and they might temporarily see us as "one of them" or as "coming out of our shells", but internally during this exercise, we are hiding our stress and wishing we could just have a nice quiet place to read, rest, and recharge.

"Weird" is kind of a compliment in my opinion.

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

Pretty accurate 👍

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

I recognize myself 100% in these lines. It gave me problems for a long time, tried to be like "normal" people. I gave up years ago and have been much better since then.

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

I have never read this before.. but Wow!! I just read my life story in these words... Thank you for sharing ❤️

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication

clarity is golden fren ;)

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication

my friend thinks I'm an extravert because I'm friendly & talkative but what they don't understand is I'm chatty with them because I'm comfortable with them. I have a small group of FRIENDS that I've known for years. I don't collect people.
this pretty much fits me to a tee but I can chat up strangers in some circumstances.
i enjoy my alone time Very much. just ask my family!

(2) Show this thread