We have reached our cruising altitude of 40,000 ft. long ago.
As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

What a long strange trip it's been. Wonder who is meeting us at the gate?

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

10-4. preparing for making a big impact, sir

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

SIR, YES SIR!!

(I'm filling up my 55 gallon drums with
H2O tomorrow, and stockin' up on
Hot Pockets...)

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

but I haven't gotten my peanuts yet.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Landing gear is down - 176
Liberty and Freedom -176

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

We will be arriving at gate 5D.

Lord I pray every night for this to happen!!! ❤️🙏

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

And then they tell you to close the shades for passing through some turbulence due to thick cloud formations!