Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

One of these days, ONE OF THESE DAYS, Nana is going to actually make you chuckle, and then it is fookin all over, you might loose control and follow me back.🤣😁😇😘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Stick a fork in me! Let the games begin!!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@doqholiday Please add cement to the floodwaters and bury their satanicCityofSymbolism FOREVER and erect the biggest CROSS in honor of our savior Jesus Christ. May we never forget that we can never turn away from God and His word again.#godwon#Nothingcanstopwhat's Coming@vincentkennedy 2 Chronicles7:14

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes! just trying to catch up on what's happening so far today!!

🇺🇲 Trump2021 🇺🇲 HOLD the LINE!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

It appears Melania (MELANIATRUMP) is joining Pompeo (SecPompeo) in creating a flood of posts on twitter... drawing a lot of attention; RT'ing old posts in chronological order, a story bringing us to today.

Have been saying the same of Pompeo since Jan01; he's telling a tale of the administration, culminating at present. Seems that there's a lot of timelines that need to meet at the precise time and place (here+now?) for a flood/public action... couple with the 'vetting' of NG.

I get the feeling there's a Question and Tweet coming...
*not an authorized Question or Tweet predictor

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

she's the stealth bomber! I hope we get the real story about her someday.. I am sure she is an angel that was given to us! :)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

That sounds so weird to hear you say about the timelines because Nana and Swobo were in dreams together with others in different timelines making sure everything happened in each one at the same time. Yeah I know just how fookin crazy that sounds but true this.@doqholiday

(4) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Doq please help - is this part of the flood or info. to discredit - too much here some looks a-ok some I'm not sure about - turkey/Israel/Iran

can you help me get it too???
https://anonup.com/thread/179067

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

the phrase#watchthewater isnt just a catching phrase, is it!?