Weighted Blankets ❤️ Do any of you use them? I highly suggest them as they are very calming and help the body in many ways ✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Also, an excuse for your loved one to get you things while you're under it.

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

I've used them in the past but not currently. I sweat so much lately It wouldn't be a good idea for me lol

In response Light WorkerVZH to his Publication

The one I use has a bamboo fabric on the outside thats thermodynamic so it keeps you cool when you are hot and warm when you are cold.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Seems to be kind of a Thundershirt for humans - same effect. I had a dog that was extremely scared of thunderstorms. After trying various doggie downers - which drugged my dog, which I did not like, and had to be given in advance of a storm to be effective - not exactly ideal - I was told about "Thundershirts."

I orderd one and it was amazing how well it worked. He calmed down immediately and usually laid down and slept. This also helped keep the other 3 I had the time from getting nervous from his behavior.

Here's a picture from their website:

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

The past few years I've begun using flannel sheets, a woolen blanket and my duvet as I've moved to an area that is quite wintry. It is reminiscent of living even further north when I was a child and my bed was up againsts the window. I had several wool blankets and a quilt and always felt that I was in a very comfortable embrace. Just received a weight blanket as a gift last weekend and it is heavenly! Been having the best deep and calming sleeps. I highly recommend this. 💖

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

This reminds me of tightly wrapping your newborn! Have our kids actually been forgotten how much they are a blessing? Is this what we resort to??? HUG everyone, a hug matter!!. I hug everyone, we all need to feel the LOVE...give it...it is FREE!!!

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Still use and like mine. First use was snow skiing, condo had them and felt so good on sore and overworked muscles. Also agree with many on that list. Warning if you're in alot of pain or have mobility issues these weighed blankees can be difficult to remove from your body or switching out for some.

In response Rain Man to his Publication

Awesome and yes people need to order them based on their body size / weight. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙋‍♀️ Yes!! I highly recommend. ❤️

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

Great to hear!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Didn't even know this was a thing. I always loved the old blankets in the winter months as they were heavy, didn't realize there was actually something to it

In response God Wins to his Publication

Yes there is a reason you love it as the weight was helping your body! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread