It’s been a tough week, but we take care of our own without government hand outs. So next time you politicians drive around the Great Republic of Texas, if you look closely, you’ll see millions of little sculptures expressing our thoughts on your anti-American crowd. TEXAS STRONG!❤️🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBeard23 in this post can reply

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response Pappy Flynn to his Publication

We are praying for you all ❤️

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Righteous

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love your Resilence & Grit. Keep on Keepin on Texans are awesome! I have Family in Texas!

Joe Biden's not this grandma's President!!!

Now that's funny!!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

OMG Pappy, this fellow Texan agrees 100%! And I LOVE that barbed wire....Texas perfection!😁🙌❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts