Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

ALWAYS

ABOVE ALL

JUSTICE
FOR
KIDS

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Jill Dando. BBC Journalist & much loved broadcaster, murdered by the establishment as she was in possession of a dossier containing high profile paedophiles. Husband became surgeon to the Queen. Police cover up. Worth watching this documentary - he also has an excellent one on Madeleine McCann...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65y0kPXYeyI&ab_channel=RichardHall

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

see my post as well. timestamp equal 3090.

sec_test_1

What Camper Trailer??

just went to fb and typed his name in the search bar. top of the search results is this video from july. different video, same topic. interesting...🧐🧐🧐

Making me tear up👏👏

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

In response Brianne Guzman to her Publication

KOA

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I saw at 17m. Tears! Trump has saved more! Bless that man! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼