Only people mentioned by @WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

2 comments

I recognize the voice of the witness but can't place him- I've heard him recently

I verify that they use their own children - this is what happened to me

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

sounds like Johnheretohelp on twitter.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Interesting. That voice sounds familiar to me. Does it sound familiar to anyone else? Could it be Ryan Dark White?

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

yes same comment before i read yours!

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Madeleine McCann had a certain Genetical strand ... Many of their "Children" are created differently

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

the good ol fbi is on the case FML