I love and support President Donald Trump. Soon I´ll start posting my decodes again. In this together. https://t.me/AchaiaGematriaDecodes

🤣 I had a completely unremarkable account, didn't share anything and just read the news. And yet, the great Twitter Purge caught me for the 6th time.
This morning I created a new account and after 5 minutes I immediately had to give my phone number.
Then I wanted to follow someone and immediately I got a 12 hour ban.
Following someone is now a violation of Twitter rules. I can't follow, I can't retweet and I can't like. 🤪
So the Q drop with Delta from today fits perfectly!

THE GREAT TWITTER PURGE

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication

Feeling very blessed that we've found a new home ~ so thankful for Anonup🙏🏻💓the ability to reconnect with all of you after the lawless-baseless suspensions of our accounts over at Crazytown ☹️
Sending out Love & GoodVibrations to our Beautifully Brilliant Patriot Family ~ missing youz
Saint too🐾🐾

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

her white hat is everything
love this one of#FLOTUS
melania is of pure white light heart even in polar opposite shade

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I came across some info about another famous beauty and royal, Grace Kelly. Apparently she joined the Illuminati group Solar Temple as a high preistess. Her goal was a spiritual one, but when she was led to the initiation orgy, her doubts creeped in. The membership fee was $9M, and when she asked for reimbursement, she died a few days later on that famous road in Monaco. The pic may be Grace or possibly Beatrix of Holland, but the story seems plausible. Our American princess did die under questionable circumstances and the House of Grimaldi is Black Nobility and Illuminati.
http://dev.null.or

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Much of my memory of Princess Grace always wants me to push back against the negative, her beauty, compassion, empathetic nature ~ but I do believe she was involved, even how much she wanted to leave & erase her dabbling in partaking of forbidden fruits not of our realm💔

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Any idea when this article is from???? Yes Princess Grace died in 1982.....but this Order of the Solar Temple was fouded by Di Mambro and Jouret in 1984 based on the ideologies of the Knights templar. And came under scrutinty when 74 members died by suicide/murder from 1994-97 and Di Mambro death in 95.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

and this site is basing their info from the National Enquirer and said they are trying to find a better source.....

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

thank you angel Sabrina~ for even more research🙏🏻the exerpt I posted was just to put a piece out there with a little back story on the rumours around Princess Grace's death & possible ties to The Order of the Solar Temple ~ for any that couldn't get to your link, it was a finiky link, 1 worked, the other did not~ I just took a screenshot of pertinent info~~
Again, the knowledge & reasoning that I believe the Princess was tied to this cult are my beliefs and drawn from personal knowledge not found from the internet
We all draw our own conclusions & sharing resources is only part of the journey ~ we are so very blessed to have this ability to make these Quick connections & learn to dig & have 'A ha' moments together ~ Love & Light 💓✨
🙏🏻💓💞✨💟

Querida, out of the outmost love and respect I have been hesitant to post specific links of the Black Nobility. As I researched I discovered a historical web of Jesuit, Rothschild and Illuminati ties. I found that the royals, including King Juan Carlos of Spain, control the cartel in Latin America, The Windsors control America, and the Phoenician families bottle and sell Adrenochrome. I can't imagine what you experienced, but I am so grateful you are free 🌸

https://blacknobilityvaticancosanostra.blogspot.com/?m=1

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

🙏🏻