Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I heard he didn't make it home after the hearing on the SCOTUS hearings yesterday...Is that what you're saying he's already gone...Gone in November and what? Double in place now? Actor?

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

I know where I wish he were...

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

not sure about which leg of the journey, but the destination is hell

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Have we seen him seen him since Clarence Thomas swore in ACB. I mean rather than the filmed-in-advance inauguration?

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The SC had to fail as our final line of justice as then our Military would be our last line of defence in this case of foreign interference in our election which is actually a cyber attack on our Country. The Military can then do their own investigation. The Military takes an oath to uphold our Constitution and protect American People.
God bless our Military, white hats and all those fighting for what is right.
The DeepState Swamp is Worldwide.
Babylon had to fall.
#GREATAWAKENING
#GodWins

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

@WarNuse

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Henry Porter to his Publication

actual justice
⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

In response Henry Porter to his Publication

Where is@WarNuse or@LawNuse now? I miss her.

(2) Show this thread

Tug of war between his head and his body with a rope in between?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

☑️☑️☑️

(1) Show this thread

so this judge a coward is giing to let a mob decide America's fate?

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Have been researching 318, St Patrick's day (BB on bagpipes), mirror of 318, etc. If this is important, can you throw me a crumb, pretty please? No rush.

Praying that you get a good night sleep tonight, too. 😴

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nailed it! 😎👍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nailed it! 😎👍

Hey Ghost, did you win that bet yet with your friend on the Biden mask?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

so it Is true. where was this meeting & when?

November.

(1) Show this thread

Do tell...

he gone ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

I hope he's in GITMO!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CUFFED TO A WALL SOMEWHERE !!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yeh, anyone have the picture of John Roberts on the plane w the adopted kids? I want to compare it to the child in the Disney pictures of#epstein with 3 grown men and no mother of that child.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Oh hes hanging around somewhere...