If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Child of the Living God, follower of Christ, Constitutional Conservative, red pilled in Nov. 2020.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

that makes perfect sense to me. so our President Trump was re-elected but we had to have time to catch the bad guys and rescue the children, while red-pilling the public. Bidan is acting the part and is being directed to be as nauseating as possible. No need for military to do anything but act out the part too. Perfect! Now what about our retirement accounts invested in stocks? will it be a dollar for dollar exchange? At what point in time?

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Laylas Mom to her Publication

exactly... my 401k is currently held up in paperwork... lil uneasy ...

If this thing doesn't blow this weekend or really soon, if you had time, you could attempt to get an IRA going through MoneyMetals.com or another co. I don't like the co I chose, so I'm suggesting them. They will walk you through the info to do it. It takes a couple weeks, so I wouldn't hesitate. But All my money is in precious metals in a vault with them for retirement now. It does cost for them to be the custodian, but aside from that, it's at east out of the market. They have loads of info and will walk you through it all.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

thank you for the info. i had a longggg divorce finally finalized and i cant touch the 401k- its frozen until the courts verify everything. the courts are not fast tto verify. the company has a copy of the decree but its caught up in la la land. something that should be somewhat instant with technology takes 3-6 months atty said. praying that God orchestrates quickly. 🙏