Since she tweeted it, let’s continue to help spread her message of love and tolerance from the left.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Never heard of him 🤔

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

PROOF DEMS HAVE TWISTED SOULS & 1/2 A BRAIN & HATE AMERICA !!

What a Cvnt.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Well good then, I don't have to worry about you asshat moving to my great state...Buy bye!👋👋

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Oh Please!🙄

What a nasty nasty thing to say -- but wait... she is obviously a demonrat, what can we expect?

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

She can remember that when the next California fire starts..

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!