DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Killer Cuomo. Crimes Against Humanity. Death Penalty.

Rogan O'Handley-telegram

Andrew Cuomo is a mass murderer

That’s it

That’s the post

He needs to pay but they might fake his death. Evil only spread because their is no accountability for the doer. killer Cuomo is on the phone but he didn't actually kill those people. Those health professionals knew what they were doing is wrong and they still did it.
Them i want to call murders to their face.

When you are on the operating table Cuomo is at home talking to the guy about to cut you open. I don't fear people like Cuomo i fear those who would look you in the eye and do harm to you while using the devil language "just doing my job"

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedArt in this post can reply

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

are you a healthcare worker. doubtful from your tone. you do as dts tell you or youndont work. BUT YOU DO GET ALL THE BLAME FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. DONT KNOW WHAT YOU THINK NURSING HOME HEALTHCARE WORKERS CAN DO SBOUT NEW ADMISSIONS. HEALTHCARE WORKERS HERE YOURE A FOOL.

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM DOING EVIL.... NO ONE.
GOD WILL NO ACCEPT ANY EXCUSE FROM ANY EVIL DONE TO ANYONE

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Look here folks, I told you how evil spreads by people using the devil language "just following orders". They want you to overlook their actions and if you do they will keep doing it. They will hurt your family because they are told to do so.
I am not talking about those who might not be aware of their actions. I am talking about those who knew it is wrong and still do it.
I call these people scum bags just like those who give the orders.
No one is exempt from knowingly doing evil.. NO ONE.

(2) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

yes...horrifying...modern day brownshirts.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I came to this realization many years ago after my wife looked at me with tears saying i needed you and you weren’t there. I have a nice wife and at that time i didn't understand much just emotions and i allowed fear to prevent me from doing the right thing.
I begged for forgiveness and vowed to not let my fear affects others, my fear should only affect me.
To this day i still feel shame and pathetic that my fear of consequences (words) controlled my actions in a way that i am not proud of.

(1) Show this thread